Jenna Alderton - SKills & Work
1. Multi-faceted skillset:I switched careers from social work to web development & design 7 years ago. My work with crisis-driven environments and my technical expertise enable me to simultaneously manage multiple tasks with varied complexities.
2. Web & Digital Content Management: Well-versed in enterprise-level content management systems (Sitecore, Centricity & Wordpress, some Drupal & Dreamweaver) on multiple, high-traffic websites.
3. Leader/Trainer: Extensive experience shaping teams & individuals, developing & executing training modules, cross-channel collaboration with copy, creative, brand & product marketing.
4. Subject matter expert & point of contact for internal stakeholders on web & content-related questions in corporate environment, solid understanding of web best practice & using marketing metrics to gauge trends, evaluate content & drive decisions.
5. Digital production: building marketing landing pages w/HTML & CSS, enforcing style & branding guidelines, content creation, site migration & general content updates to external sites.
1. Content Management Systems: Sitecore, WordPress, Schoolwires/Centricity, Squarespace & some Drupal & Dreamweaver
2. Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Dreamweaver
3. Analytics & Marketing: SEO, Google Analytics, Omnivore, Tableau
4. Code: HTML5 + CSS3, Basic Front End Web Development
5. Digital Asset Management: Marketer’s Studio, Plan System, Intro to Workgroups