Web & design
- Education: The Boston Public Schools wanted a one-stop-shop of resources for community members and teachers to educate about the History of Boston Busing and Desegregation.
- Education: I also updated the Boston Public Schools academic department's website to reflect the diversity of programming, easier curriculum access and a better user experience.
- Mental Health Awareness: While a family mourned the loss of their young son by suicide, a group of strangers began fundraising to make a documentary about his life and to reduce depression-related stigma. I created DoItForDaniel.com to further their cause and to help pool funding for the documentary and a memorial scholarship.
- Social Justice: A pregnant Michigan woman in a same-sex relationship was fired from her teaching position at a Catholic High School. People from around the world were ignited by her battle for justice. I created StandWithBarb.com to organize the influx of media coverage.
- Social Justice: A Somerville, Massachusetts resident wanted to minimize food insecurity for public school kids by creating a weekend backpack food program. I created a website to help him source funding and volunteers.
- Non-Profit: TRACK: Traveling Art Cards for Kids is an intervention-based program that leverages art to teach prosocial skills to marginalized youth in protective services and low-income families.
Education: History of Boston Busing & Desegregation
Education: Boston Public Schools Academics Department
Mental Health Awareness: DoItForDaniel.com
Social Justice: StandWithBarb.com
Social Justice: The Somerville Backpack Program
Community: The Artisan's Asylum (photo contributions)
Community: Virtual Baby Shower for Foster Parents
Non-Profit: The Neighborhood Children's Foundation
Non-Profit: The Beautiful Stuff Project